- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Better Destinations is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The information is stored on secure servers in the United States. This company has access only to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. This company does not sell or rent this information to anyone unless explicitly stated when gathering your information.
Better Destinations uses your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you made contact. Your information is not shared with any third party outside of this organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can manage any stored information about you that is not self-service by contacting Better Destinations on our website. This includes the following inquiries:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Precautions are taken to protect your personal information. Your information is not shared with other parties except with your permission. We do not take credit cards on this site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.